The 85W MS 2 Power Adapter features a magnetic DC connector so if someone should trip over it, the cord disconnects harmlessly and your MacBook Air stays put safely. It also helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time. In addition, the magnetic DC helps guide the plug into the system for a quick and secure connection. When the connection is secure, an LED located at the head of the DC connector lights up; an amber light lets you know that your notebook is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge.
- Compatible for models with retina display 15'' 17''
- Perfect traveling companion in affordable price
- Featured 5pin magnetic connector as original design
- Cable holder for convenient organizing and storage
- Foldable and interchangeable AC plug
- Designed to be the perfect traveling companion, the adapter has a clever design which allows the DC cable to be wound neatly around itself for easy cable storage
- This power adapter recharges the lithium polymer battery while the system is off, on, or in sleep mode. It also powers the system if you choose to operate without a battery.
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: White
- Condition: 100% Brand New Upgraded Replacement
- Fit For:A1398, A1424, A1425, A1435, A1465, A1174, A1222, A1172, A1502
- Input: AC 100V -- 240V, 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 20V -- 4.25A
- Power: 85W (Downward compatible 60W & 45W )
- Cord: 6 feet/1.8Meter
- Connecter Size: Magsafe T TIP - Gen 2nd
- Built in Multi-Safe Protections
- Supported Model: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15 inch, Mid 2015), MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)
Whats in the Box:
1 x 85W Replacement Power Adapter Charger for MacBook
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 7 working days of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 3 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (1 to 2 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in South Africa.
When you place an order, we offer 2 to 4 working days delivery depending on your location. Your order will be dispatched same day before 3pm.