Keep an eye on your health everywhere you go. The Pulse Oximeter is manufactured according to the standards set for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals. Designed for pilots or any sport enthusiasts who want to obtain their SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go. Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. The large LED display makes viewing the results a snap. Its small size makes it easy to carry around and a lanyard is also included for added convenience.
- Highly Accurate- Measures the oxygen concentration in the blood with a minimum deviation of +/-2% and measures the pulse rate with a minimum deviation of +/-2 bpm
- Multi-Direction Display: four directional colour OLED display provides clear view of Spo2, PR and perfusion index with plethysmograph
- Alarm Indication: Visual and audible alarm indication alerts user in case of hi/low measurement readings
- Clinical alert function: visual and audible alarm indication Alerts user in case of hi/low measurement readings
- Compact design: Light and compact, convenient in carrying and suitable for wide range of finger size
- Low Power Consumption: Equipped with two AAA batteries, the oximeter automatically powers off when not in use and delivers up to 20 continuous hours of battery life.
- Material: ABS
- Application: Finger
- Batteries: 2x AAA (Not included)
- Weight: 0.350 kg
Whats in the Box:
1 x Pulse Oximeter
1 x User Manual
1 x Lanyard