Still worried that veggies and pasta will fall off easily when draining?
Our multi-functional pot with a built-in removable swivel drain basket.
When you drain it, it will always remain upright, the water will drain but the food will remain in the filter. It can be used to steam and boil a variety of food, it
is very convenient and practical. Are you moved when you see this?
- Holds 3.5 Quarts: The World's Greatest Pot will hold 3.5 quarts of food at once, which may be enough for an average-sized family's dinner or enough to feed a single person for a few days.
- For All Types of Pasta: You'll be able to use this particular pot to cook a wide variety of pasta types, such as spaghetti, macaroni, rigatoni or tortellini.
- Two Handles: The shell of each of these pots has two large handles, positioned across from each other. Using these handles to carry the pot will dramatically reduce the chances that you'll drop it and spill hot food while crossing your kitchen. It appears that these handles will stay cool to the touch, too, even while the rest of the pot gets incredibly hot.
- Transparent Lid: The World's Greatest Pot has a transparent lid that will stop splatters of hot water from getting all over your stovetop as you use the pot to cook food. This lid will also enable you to get a glimpse of your food as it's cooking, so you may quickly notice if anything's going seriously wrong. The lid has a fairly large knob that you'll be able to use to lift it off the pot without burning your fingers.
- Dishwasher Safe: It's safe to separate all three pieces of this pot (lid, basket, and shell) and put them in the dishwasher. However, if you don't have a dishwasher, the pot has a non-stick inner surface, so any food residue should come off quickly when the surface is wiped down with soap and water
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
What's in the Box:
1 x Pot
1 x drain basket.
1 x pot lid.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 7 working days of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 3 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (1 to 2 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in South Africa.
When you place an order, we offer 2 to 4 working days delivery depending on your location. Your order will be dispatched same day before 3pm.