Tenda 5-port Ethernet Switch S105 is a desktop switch specially designed for families, offices, dormitories etc.5* 10/100 M auto-negotiation ports with full duplex rate up to 100Mbps bring blazing fast Internet access. Plug-and -play design makes installation easy in no time. Whether you are a tech-savvy enthusiast or a first-time user, S105 is very easy and intuitive to set up without time-consuming operations. With ultra-compact design, Tenda S105 also supports desktop and wall-mounting so you can put S105 anywhere you want and move flexibly.
- 5*10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports obtains the fastest possible connection
- Compliant with IEEE802.3，IEEE802.3u，IEEE802.3X standard
- LED indicators display the connection status
- Supports10/100M full duplex and half duplex
- Store-and-forward mode
- Supports MAC address auto learning and auto ageing
- Supports to connect with IP-camera
- Plug-and-play without configuration
- Material: ABS
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 82mm x 52mm x 22.3mm
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Interface: 5*10/100M auto-negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Transmission Media: 10Base-T: Cat. 3 UTP or better, 100Base-TX: Cat.5 UTP
- Forwarding Speed: 10Mbps: 14880pps, 100Mbps: 148800pps
- Power Supply: Input: AC:100-240V; 50/60Hz, Output: 5.0V 0.6A ( External Power Adapter )
- Dimensions: 82.00mm*52.00mm*22.30mm
- LEDs: 1* Power, 5* Link/Act
- Switching Capacity: 1.0Gbps
- MAC address Table: 1K
- Power Consumption: Maximum : 1.60W (220V)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Access Control: CDMA/CD
- MAC address Learning: Automatic update
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃\
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Certification: CE , FCC , RoHS , C-Tick , EAC , NOM
- Compatible OS: Windows 8 32/64 bit , Windows 7 32/64 bit , Windows xp 32/64 bit , Linux , MAC OS
- Weight: 0.200 kg
What's in the Box:
1 x Tenda 5-port Ethernet Switch,
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Installation Guide
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 7 working days of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 3 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (1 to 2 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in South Africa.
When you place an order, we offer 2 to 4 working days delivery depending on your location. Your order will be dispatched same day before 3pm.