USB 3.0 to VGA Display External Video Graphic Cable Adapter for PC Windows is a portable conversion line, through the USB 3.0 standard defines an input signal into an analog signal source output of VGA.
-USB 3.0 Graphic Adapter allows you to connect an extra monitor
-Connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time
-USB 3.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths
- Flexible design concept, truly Personal Emergency
- With a driver CD, you must restart the computer after the driver is installed, support plug and play
- Product resolution up to 720P / 1080i / 1080P
- High-speed transmission status, please try to avoid using a USB extension cable to use
- Supports multiple operating modes (main and auxiliary screen switching, extension, mirror copy, screen rotation etc.).
- Product Inputs: USB 3.0
- Product Output terminal: VGA
- Use of the environment: -20 to 65 Degree relative humidity of 5% to 95%
- Compatible with USB2.0
- Resolution Supported output resolution under USB2.0 only support: 800 x 600, 16/32 Bit, 720 x 480, 16/32Bits
- It supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 System only. Does not support Windows XP 2000 98. Does not supports MAC
What's in the box: