An Essential Tool for A / V Cable Installers Avoid the problems and costly troubleshooting caused by a bad HDMI cable. This HDMI tester allows you to quickly and accurately verify HDMI and Mini HDMI cables with Type AA, AC or CC connectors before installing them behind walls and in other tough-to-reach places. It's recommended for installers of digital signage applications and home theater systems who need to verify straight or crossed connections and open or short circuits
- Fast and accurate verification for cables with type A - A, A - C, and C - C connectors
- Checks miswires, short, open, and cross status of HDMI cables
- Mapping continuity and proper configuration
- Displays 19 pin -to-pin and shield connection status on both main and remote units
- Adjustable test modes: Fast / slow and scan / manual test for step-by-step
- Designed with loop back function
- Easy to Store in Your Toolbox and Take to the Job Site
- This HDMI signal tester consists of a main tester unit and a removable remote identifier that are secured in a protective carrying case when not in use.
- The tester units are powered by a standard 9-volt battery (not included).
- To test a cable that has already been installed, separate the two units and connect them to each end of the cable
- Support version cables: HDMI cables with Type A and C connectors, according to 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2 A, 1.3, 1.3 a, 1.3b, 1.3 C, 1.4, 1.4 a, Category 1 and Category 2 HDMI cables.
- Support Test:19 Pin to Pin Support Wire Map test and shield detection
- Master test interface unit ： 1 x HDMI (Type A), mini HDMI (ty and e C) x1
- Remote unit test interface ： 1 x HDMI (Type A), mini HDMI (ty and e C) x1
- Test mode ： Fast / Slow Scan / Step by Step.
- Test distance: Less than 50 meters
- Display ： 19 LEDs and Shield LED both depending on master and remote control
- Beeper indication ： Yes
- Low battery indicator ： 6.0 V6 F22) x 1 (not included)
Whats in the Box:
1 x Master Unit
1 x Remote Unit
1 x Pouch Bag
1 x User Manual