An Essential Tool for A / V Cable Installers Avoid the problems and costly troubleshooting caused by a bad HDMI cable. This HDMI tester allows you to quickly and accurately verify HDMI and Mini HDMI cables with Type AA, AC or CC connectors before installing them behind walls and in other tough-to-reach places. It's recommended for installers of digital signage applications and home theater systems who need to verify straight or crossed connections and open or short circuits
- Fast and accurate verification for cables with type A - A, A - C, and C - C connectors
- Checks miswires, short, open, and cross status of HDMI cables
- Mapping continuity and proper configuration
- Displays 19 pin -to-pin and shield connection status on both main and remote units
- Adjustable test modes: Fast / slow and scan / manual test for step-by-step
- Designed with loop back function
- Easy to Store in Your Toolbox and Take to the Job Site
- This HDMI signal tester consists of a main tester unit and a removable remote identifier that are secured in a protective carrying case when not in use.
- The tester units are powered by a standard 9-volt battery (not included).
- To test a cable that has already been installed, separate the two units and connect them to each end of the cable
- Support version cables: HDMI cables with Type A and C connectors, according to 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2 A, 1.3, 1.3 a, 1.3b, 1.3 C, 1.4, 1.4 a, Category 1 and Category 2 HDMI cables.
- Support Test:19 Pin to Pin Support Wire Map test and shield detection
- Master test interface unit ： 1 x HDMI (Type A), mini HDMI (ty and e C) x1
- Remote unit test interface ： 1 x HDMI (Type A), mini HDMI (ty and e C) x1
- Test mode ： Fast / Slow Scan / Step by Step.
- Test distance: Less than 50 meters
- Display ： 19 LEDs and Shield LED both depending on master and remote control
- Beeper indication ： Yes
- Low battery indicator ： 6.0 V6 F22) x 1 (not included)
Whats in the Box:
1 x Master Unit
1 x Remote Unit
1 x Pouch Bag
1 x User Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 7 working days of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 3 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (1 to 2 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in South Africa.
When you place an order, we offer 2 to 4 working days delivery depending on your location. Your order will be dispatched same day before 3pm.