The USB-C audio adapter is an ideal alternative to avoid a damaged sound card. Provides a solution for connecting your existing headphones, earphones, speakers, microphones, and audio cables to your USB-C equipped computer and mobile phone.
High-quality sound quality: USB transfer sound card, easily solve your worries. Connect the external sound card, high sound quality back to your ear save time and effort, also save repair cost.
- Headphone and Headphone Separate Design: Support to connect headphones or earphones separately, multiple uses, simple and convenient.
- USB to Headphone, Microphone: Connect a double plug headphone, you can listen to songs or voice calls, clear and no noise.
- Stereo sound effect experience: high-fidelity stereo sound quality, put on your headphones, immediately immerse yourself in the music space, feel the smart notes.
- 7.1 USB-C audio adapter, stereo audio output jack compatible with TRRS headphones (with built-in microphone) and TRS headphones (without microphone); adds two 3.5mm ports to a device that comes with no more than one stereo audio jack.
- Plug and Play. You don't need drive. USB connectivity with 3.5mm port. It does not require external power.
- Connect the microphone and turn on the black as much as possible: it can bring a comfortable voice experience to computer karaoke and Webcast
- Material: ABS
- Colour: Black, Grey
- Widely compatible: Windows XP / Vista / 10/8/7, Mac OS, Linux. It can be applied to the laptop or pad with Type-C port.
- Weight: 0.35 kg
Whats in the Box:
1 x Type-c Sound Card Jack 3.5mm Headphone